Offerd Salary (USD) $1100
Career Level Trưởng Nhóm/ Giám sát
Experience N/A Years
Sector TP.HCM, Bình Dương , Đồng Nai
Industry Cơ khí/ Máy móc, Kỹ thuật ứng dụng , Sản Xuất
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, looking for Molding Manager in Dong Nai:
- Supervise and direct the assigned area's production activities.
- Maintain quality by taking corrective and preventive actions as needed.
- Coordination and communication with other departments to meet production goals and to use machines to meet customer requirements.
- Complete all required reports on time and accurately.
- Control production quality, adjust, calibrate, and monitor injection machines.
- Set up the entire machine process to ensure that the product meets the design specifications.
- Cooperate and suggest mold manufacturing process changes, as well as mold process guidance/support for the part.
- Coordination with the Human Resources Department for the deployment and delivery of training programs.
- Monitor, evaluate, and adjust employee work and behavior if necessary.
- Participate actively in the development of continuous improvement projects for production lines in order to optimize costs and production processes.
- Comply with the applicable environmental policy and quality and environmental management system guidelines. Adhere to the workplace health and safety policy and any applicable guidelines.
- Implement new mold standards timely.
- Complete other assigned tasks.
- Graduated from college or higher.
- Having knowledge in mold preventive maintenance, injection molding operations and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- English: can use well at work.