Offerd Salary (USD) $1500
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience N/A Years
Sector Hưng Yên
Industry Dệt may/ Sợi/ Giầy da, Hành chánh/Thư ký , Nhân sự , Sản Xuất
Our client is an FDI Garment manufacturing company, now looking for HR Assistant Manager position.
- Manage and set up plans, sourcing strategies to meet the resources requirements
- Build up, deploy and inhance different HR policies, procedure for operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Make sure every company practices comply with labor law
- Guide and train, encourage staff to achieve best result
- set up objectives, manage to implement for HR dept
- Sum up and analysis HR reports, labor affairs and propose to top management for suggestion solutions
- Maintain the harmony of employee in the company
- Manage the salary assessment annually to in time establish training and develop strategies.
- Male/female, over 30 years old
- At least 5 years working experience in HR position in large-scale manufacturing industry.
- Prefer candidates with strong experience in garment industry
- Good in English (Written and spoken for communication)
- Good in MS office
- Communication, negotiation, arrangement, problem-solving, planning, organizing skills